Tuesday 7 April 2015

Shaun-ing Around


So, how was your Easter break?

In between knitting, thinking about knitting, washing up and more knitting, the husband and I were following the Shaun in the City trail.  There is a certain skill to taking photos of decorated sheep on a Bank Holiday weekend, without getting other people's children in the picture!

Some of our favourites of the 33 we saw:


Because I love the Union Flag pattern:


Rule Britannia




Mossy Bottom

Look at the close-up, with pictures of Shaun and his friends:






Not necessarily a fan of Cath Kidston floral designs, but this was just so delicate:


Paradise Bunch




Me Llamo Shaun 




The Guardian


This one, I just love the perturbed look at two angels landing on his head:


Baa-roque




Out of This World




Happy and Glorious

Attempt at a Shaun Selfie.  (I actually hit my chin on his ear, which may explain the odd expression)






This I loved for the colours:


Lambmark Larry


Of course, it couldn't be a flock of sheep without some reference to knitting:


Nelson

Did you miss it ?




And of course, the obligatory sheep related puns! 


Another One Rides The Bus


<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 2020

This blog seems somewhat neglected, but I promise I've not forgotten it.  Both life and knitting have happened, and plans are being made...