Sunday 27 March 2016

Happy Easter


Easter this year has been spent on the South coast, visiting my grandmother.  We've been backwards and forwards between our guest house and the care home where she's staying.  (It's easier for her having shorter visits, especially with the amount she's been sleeping this weekend).

In between times, we went down on to the beach - something I've been doing since summer holidays down here as a kid

Lusty Glaze beach, Newquay

We found the meaning of  'sky blue' 




Mr Knitty got a dune buggy toy in his Kinder egg this morning - so it had a play on the beach too:




We saw some mussels on the rocks.  In my pre-vegetarian days, I loved picking them to take home and cook.  Now, I just love the colour combinations and patterns:




We went exploring in a cave.  Luckily no monsters.  Sadly no treasure left over from the days of smugglers and wreckers:




Of course, hiding in caves is much more fun when you're a grown-up:


Mr Knitty & I

I tried to take arty shots of me and my knitting - in the wind:


Playing with knitting in the wind

For a while, the sun shone:




Until we went inside, and were treated to the more traditional Bank Holiday weather:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 2020

This blog seems somewhat neglected, but I promise I've not forgotten it.  Both life and knitting have happened, and plans are being made...