Saturday 6 January 2018

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Twelfth Night


Now that Christmas is officially over, I'm feeling a lot more Christmassy than I was before it started.  (Of course I am).  After listening to Arne and Carlos' podcast about Christmas and how they prepare for it, I decided to buy their book of baubles.  Apparently it's the first book they published, which explains why they look quite so young. 

If you're a sucker for a freebie, there are twenty four baubles designed by Arne and Carlos that can be found on this website.  Both the instructions and the charts can be downloaded - but they're downloaded separately.  (It took me a while to work this out).  From what I can work out, about four of the freeebie baubles are in the book, and there are about five book baubles which are similar to the freebie baubles.  One of these baubles may become part of a project that I'm planning for around summertime-ish.

The Christmas cards are down


Card decorated by my two year old nephew
The decorations are down.


Baubles of the non-knitted variety
Let's do it all again in another 49 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 2020

This blog seems somewhat neglected, but I promise I've not forgotten it.  Both life and knitting have happened, and plans are being made...